Continue your education in Iran. happy news Scholarships at Shiraz University of Medical Sciences are available right now. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
For international students, the Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Award (SUMS) 2023–2024 is a fully financed scholarship. A scholarship for undergraduate study is available. This scholarship covers all of the students’ costs, including tuition, provided housing, and Persian language classes.
All students applying to one of the undergraduate programs listed below at Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) are invited to apply for these scholarships. Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) will award a variety of generous scholarships to the applicants demonstrating outstanding educational skills in order to help them afford pursuing their education.
After completing high school, do you want to pursue a career as an expert? Then Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) is the best place for you to start your academic career, particularly if you’re interested in a career in medicine. The university provides students from all socioeconomic backgrounds with excellent financial opportunities.
Scholarship Summary in Details
- Undergraduate Institution(s): Shiraz University Level of Study:
- Learning center/Location: in Iran
Medical courses are available
- Medical Dentistry
- Pharmacy \sNursing
- Here are the other undergraduate programs.
Deadline: ongoing coverage of scholarships
The following advantages are offered to beneficiaries of scholarships from Shiraz University of Medical Science:
- With the exception of tuition and English language courses, Type C Scholarship pays all of your expenditures (including registration fees, provided housing, and Persian language courses) (if deemed necessary).
- A partial or full tuition waiver is provided via the Type B Scholarship, which also provides for registration costs, furnished housing, Persian language instruction, and a 1% to 100% tuition discount.
Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Scholarship Requirements
The following requirements must be met by applicants for scholarships at Shiraz University of Medical Science:
- Persian and English are required languages. English language study takes up the first two years of the program.
- The language will switch to Persian after the second year (depending on the curriculum).
- All nations in the world are eligible.
- The candidate cannot be an Iranian national.
- The candidate is not allowed to have Iranian citizenship as either their first or second citizenship.
- A high school diploma or its equivalent is required of the applicant.
- The scholarship is renewed annually based on the student’s academic performance.
- Please look at Dutch government scholarships as well. Free living expenses, free schooling, free visa processing, free round-trip airfares, and free health insurance
How to Apply for Scholarships at Shiraz University of Medical Sciences
To apply for scholarships at Shiraz University of Medical Science, please follow these instructions:
- Register by clicking “APPLY HERE NOW“
- The form that follows contains certain fields that need to be filled out. Please be aware that the fields marked with an asterisk must be filled out. You will get an email with a verification link in it after filling out and sending this form.
- To activate your account, open the link in your email and click on it.
- You won’t be able to log into your application account and finish the application process otherwise.
Conditions for applying:
- A secondary school diploma or a comparable document
- Transcript of the secondary and higher secondary school’s records (marksheets).
- Personal statement (CV).
- Case Study.
- high-quality color scans of the passport’s front page in any graphics file format (PDF, JPEG, PNG)
- the size of a passport.
- Language prerequisites On the TOEFL or IELTS tests, there must be proof of English proficiency.
- For the TOEFL PBT, TOEFL iBT, and IELTS, the required minimum scores are 525, 69, and 5.5, respectively.
1) Please be aware that applicants must present a certified copy of their School Leaving Document from a high school or senior secondary school that is accredited, as well as a certificate that lists all of the topics they have studied and the marks they have received. Please be aware that the school reports should contain all of the graded results you received for your coursework.
2) The sort of scholarship they are seeking for, as well as the reasons they think they qualify for it, should be stated in the cover letter that is included with the application. Applications will be evaluated by the scholarship committee after being accepted by Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS). The results of the selection process will be sent to candidates through email as soon as it is finished.
Visit the official website to learn more about scholarships offered by Shiraz University of Medical Sciences:
APPLY HERE NOW