For the academic year 2023–2024, Deakin University Australia is accepting applications from international students who wish to pursue undergraduate or graduate degrees there. Your tuition will be covered to a 25% degree by this scholarship.
Deakin honors students who consistently achieve high academic standards and have the potential to have a significant impact on the university and its surrounding communities. The Deakin International Scholarship will automatically be considered for unsuccessful candidates of the Deakin Vice-International Chancellor’s Scholarship.
A customized experience is provided by Deakin University and is enhanced by cutting-edge digital engagement. By providing opportunities to live and work in a connected, changing world, Deakin University takes the lead.
Deakin University, one of Australia’s top tertiary education providers with more than 40 years of experience, has received numerous honors and educates more than 60,000 students annually. Students at Deakin University have access to top-notch programs and limitless opportunities.
Summary Of The Scholarship
Undergraduate or master’s level of study Institution(s): Deakin University
Research in Australia
All Deakin University new students may apply for this scholarship by the deadline. Application for scholarships should be made at least one month before you begin your studies at Deakin.
Program Period: This scholarship is offered for the entire regular course duration.
The Courses Provided By The University
- Architectural design and project management
- Engineering education and teaching
- English-language instruction
- Food, dietetics, and nutrition
- Allied health and health sciences
- languages, social sciences, and humanities
- Computer technology
- Law Communications, media, and the creative arts
- Midwifery and nursing
CLICK HERE to learn more about the offered courses.
Complete Scholarship Coverage & Information
25% of your tuition costs will be covered by the Deakin International Scholarship
Deakin International Scholarship Qualifications
To be eligible for the Deakin International Scholarship, a candidate must meet each of the conditions listed below:
- English is a required language.
- All nations in the world are eligible.
- Consider enrolling in a coursework program at Deakin University as an aspiring international student.
- Qualify to enroll in classes at Deakin University.
- have completed prior studies with an average of 65% or higher.
- It should be noted that there will be competition for the fixed number of scholarships, and it might be necessary to achieve scores above the minimum standards.
- Apply for scholarships from Charles Darwin University as well to receive up to 50% off of your tuition.
The Deakin International Scholarship Application Process
To apply for a Deakin International Scholarship, please follow the instructions below:
- Application for the Deakin International Scholarship Program, fully filled out (PDF, 536KB)
- An individual statement (300 words)
- A finished application, including transcripts, to study at Deakin
Please send the Deakin International Admissions office your filled-out application through email.
Additionally, you can be requested to go to an interview.
- You must write your personal statement yourself, and it must reflect your personal opinions
- An explanation of why you desire to attend Deakin University should be included
- A summary of your extracurricular activities and any paid or unpaid employment experience you have had
- Why you believe you would be an excellent representative of Deakin University
- Anything else you can think of to help your application
- Within six weeks of the application, Deakin International will get in touch with successful applicants.
- Students are recommended to submit their application as early as possible to enhance their chances of being
- Accepted because scholarships are subject to international quotas. It is advised that students apply for
- Scholarships at least one month before beginning their Deakin courses.
Official Website of the University
Visit the official website to learn more about Deakin International Scholarship: