Start off your educational journey in Hubei, China. happy news Hubei Government Scholarships are available right now. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
For international students, the Hubei Government Award 2023–2024 is a fully financed scholarship. The Beijing Municipal Education Commission has provided the scholarship with an initial funding of 35 million yuan (about $5 million). The scholarship is divided into three categories, with the highest awarding each student 40,000 yuan (US $5,700).
One of the provinces with the highest levels of scientific and educational development is Hubei. Over 120 institutions of higher education exist, including two of the Top Ten Universities in China (Wuhan University and Huazhong University of Science and Technology) and seven important universities identified by the National 211 Project. There were 1.4 million undergraduate students and 103,000 postgraduate students enrolled in Hubei’s higher education institutions as of the end of 2010.
Scholarship Summary In Details
- Institution(s): Hubei Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD Government
- Learn in China
- Philosophy, economics, law, education, literature, history, management, engineering, agriculture, medicine, and art are among the subjects covered in courses.
- Government of Hubei Scholarship Between February and June is the deadline.
List of Universities which offer Hubei Government Scholarship
- Wuhan University
- Huazhong University of Science and Technology
- Central China Normal University
- Wuhan University of Technology
- China University of Geosciences (Wuhan)
- Zhongnan University of Economics and Law
- Huazhong Agricultural University
- South-Central University for Nationalities
- Hubei University
- Wuhan University of Science and Technology
- Yangtze University
- Jianghan University
- Hubei University of Technology
- Wuhan Institute of Technology
- Wuhan Textile University
- Hubei University of Chinese Medicine
- Wuhan Polytechnic University
- Hubei University of Automobile Technology
- Hubei University for Nationalities
- Hubei University of Medicine
- Hubei University of Economics
- Wuhan Institute of Physical Education
- Hubei Institute of Fine Arts
- Wuhan Conservatory of Music
Government of Hubei Scholarship
- Candidates for bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees at Chinese universities and colleges in the Beijing region should request scholarships with a maximum tenure of four years.
- The period of the scholarship shall be less than one year for applicants seeking Chinese language instruction or
- pertinent advanced courses in Chinese universities and colleges in the Beijing region.
- Scholarships should last no more than one year for academics and foreign students seeking specialized training at Beijing-area Chinese universities and colleges.
- Scholarships should last no longer than a year for exchange students or students who have made remarkable contributions to the international education scene in Beijing.
Coverage of Hubei Government Scholarships
Hubei Government Scholarships are divided into five categories:
- Undergraduate scholarships are worth 10,000 RMB annually, graduate scholarships are worth 15,000 RMB annually, and doctoral scholarships are worth 20,000 RMB annually.
- A general scholar scholarship is worth 5,000 RMB every six months, or 10,000 RMB annually; an advanced scholar scholarship, which also includes visiting scholars, is worth 10,000 RMB every six months, or 20,000 RMB annually.
The Following Are The Qualifications for the Hubei Government Scholarship
The following requirements must be met by the applicant in order to be eligible for the Hubei Government Scholarship:
- Languages required: Each higher education institution will have its own requirements for language competency, which are based on the demands of the academic programs.
- All nations in the world, excluding Chinese nationals, are eligible.
- Candidates must be friendly toward China and be foreign nationals with valid passports.
- Candidates should be well-mannered, diligent, have great grades, and be in good health.
- Candidates for undergraduate scholarships must be under 25 years old on average and hold a degree equivalent to the Chinese high school diploma or above.
- Applicants for graduate scholarships should be no older than 30 and hold a bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates for doctoral scholarships should be under 35 years old and possess a master’s degree.
- All applicants for the General Scholar Scholarship must be between the ages of 20 and 40, and Chinese language scholars must have a Higher School Diploma or higher, professional scholars must have a Bachelor’s degree or higher, or they must be college students in grade 2 or higher.
- Candidates for the Advanced Scholar Scholarship must be at least 50 years old, have a master’s degree or higher, and hold an associate professor rank or above.
- The Chinese government or other organizations do not provide applicants with any financial assistance.
- Meeting the program’s and university’s entrance requirements.
How can I apply for a government scholarship in Hubei?
Please follow the step-by-step guidelines below to apply for a Hubei Government Scholarship:
- Choose a college that offers Hubei Government Scholarships (List of universities is given above)
Once you’ve chosen an institution in Hubei, go to the “International Students” section of the university’s website and click the Scholarships button.
- Click on Hubei Municipal Government Scholarship under the Scholarships heading. Below are the steps for the general method, however you can get the whole procedure guide for that particular Hubei University here, including with the application forms and a list of required documents:
- Documents needed to be submitted to be considered for a Hubei Municipal Government Scholarship
- Hubei Provincial Foreign Student Scholarship Application Form
- Copy of Passport, Highest Diploma, Notarized Transcript, or Job Title Certificate, Letter of Recommendation,
- Health Certificate
- For applicants under the age of 18, legal proof of their Chinese legal guardians must be submitted.
- Fill out the online application form on the university website you chose to attend if it is required by the school.
- Locate the university’s address online to send your admissions materials.
Visit the official website to learn more about Hubei Government Scholarships:
Official Website Of Hubei