International students may be eligible for the Southern Cross University Scholarship 2023–2024, which is partially supported. Offerings for this grant include both undergraduate and graduate studies. This scholarship has a yearly value of $5,000 and is paid in payments over the course of each study year, starting with the first session and continuing after each study session is successfully completed.
International students who want to attend Southern Cross University can do so with the help of the SCU Scholarships. Based on satisfactory completion of each study session, the Scholarship offers students a $5,000–$8,000 fee reduction each year, paid in installments over the course of the academic year.
APPLY ALSO FOR: 2023 Boston University Presidential Scholarship
International students from all around the world are eligible to apply for Southern Cross University Scholarships to pursue undergraduate and graduate degrees at SCU Australia. On the east coast of Australia, Southern Cross University has multiple campuses. The Gold Coast, Coffs Harbour, and Lismore all have main campuses.
In 23 research categories, Southern Cross received exceptional rankings of “at world class” or above in the most recent Excellence in Research for Australia assessment. According to the Times Higher Education Globe University Rankings, the university is among the top 150 universities under the age of 50 in the world.
Details & Summary Of The Scholarship
- Undergraduate, master’s level of study Place of Attendance: Southern Cross University
- Scholarship Location in Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: To view all of the programs offered, CLICK HERE
- Program Length: Variable according on the degree selected
- To view the application deadlines, CLICK HERE TO VIEW DEADLINES
Scholarship Protection, Coverage and Full Details
Scholarships for International Students at Southern Cross University Give the following advantages to the recipient:
Regional International Scholarships
- If each study session is successfully completed, there will be a $5,000 fee reduction each year, paid in stages
- starting in the first session and continuing throughout the study year.
- Academic Excellence Scholarships from the Vice Chancellor
- Based on passing each study session, there will be an annual fee reduction of $8,000 that will be paid in installments over the course of the academic year. To learn more, visit this page.
Southern Cross University Scholarship Requirements
Candidates must meet all of the requirements listed below in order to be eligible for Southern Cross University Scholarships:
- English is a required language.
- All nations in the world are eligible.
- Australia and New Zealand citizens and permanent residents are ineligible to apply.
- Apply to study an undergraduate or graduate coursework degree full-time (8 units per year) at the Lismore,
- Gold Coast, or Coffs Harbour campuses.
- The applicant must fulfill the University’s minimal admission standards.
- Undergraduate entry requirements include the equivalent of an Australian Year 12 diploma, the minimum grade needed to enroll in the program for which they have applied, and English proficiency on par with an Academic IELTS score of 6.0 (with no band lower than 5.5).
- For postgraduate admission, you need a degree that is equivalent to an Australian bachelor’s degree and English proficiency that is equivalent to an Academic IELTS 6.5*.
- To continue to be eligible for the scholarship, students must successfully finish all of the units in their progression while maintaining at least a passing grade in each unit.
- To continue to be eligible for the scholarship, students must continue to meet the attendance requirements of their program and their student visa.
How Can I Apply For Southern Cross University Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Southern Cross University International Regional Scholarships:
- International students can choose from the list of courses available to students wanting to apply for a visa to study in Australia
- Apply for the University:
- Southern Cross University accepts applications through:
Note: Applicants from Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon and Libya must apply through an Education Agent.
- For direct applications: Complete the International Application for Admission form and attach all supporting documents, to avoid delays including:
- Certified copy of academic transcripts (including grading system).
- English language test results (eg. IELTS, TOEFL or other).
- Academic or employer references (if required).
- Advanced Standing application (if relevant).
- Advanced standing refers to previous study or work experience, which may reduce time off the duration of the degree.
- Southern Cross University recommends your application is received at least two months before you intend to start your study.
Note: For more information CLICK HERE.
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Southern Cross University Vice Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarships:
- Fill out the application form from CLICK HERE.
- Send your Application to (email@example.com)
Southern Cross University Official Website
To apply and know more about Southern Cross University Scholarships, please visit official website: